December 5 – March 3, 2019 – Vineyards & Vines @868
The Loudoun Sketch Club is celebrating 75 years of creating fine art in Loudoun County! We are delighted to have them kickoff 2019 with such a beautiful collection of paintings from their plein aire painting sessions this past summer and fall at 868 Estate.
Sept 12, 2018 – Dec 2, 2018 – Abstract Landscapes
In her current body of work, Elaine Florimonte is drawn to the simplicity and consistency of the horizon. Through her use of acrylic media and collage, she creates abstractions of the landscape in an effort to find balance in an ever shifting world.
June 7, 2018 – Sept 9, 2018 – Etched Land
Nancy Ramsey’s Etched Land paintings are inspired by the tributaries that flow through our watershed, altering the earth in both natural and man-made ways.
March 7, 2018 – June 4, 2018 – Vivid Earth
Katherine Rodgers: alcohol ink paintings inspired by the natural gems, minerals, and layers of the earth.
Dec. 6, 2017 – March 4, 2018 – Color Conversations:
M. Jane Johnson, Octavia Frazier, Melanie Z. Stanley and Andrea Cybyk. Color Conversations brings together four artists whose work exhibits a distinctive voice, confident style and bold use of color.
Sept 6 – Nov 26, 2017 – Two Voices
- Monotypes by Kristine DeNinno and Clare Winslow. Monotypes based on natural elements and intricate patterns.
June 7 – September 4, 2017
- Mostly Here, featuring landscape watercolors by Lorrie Herman
March 16 – June 4, 2017 – Familiar Places
- featuring abstract landscape paintings by Jan Sherfy
Nov 3, 2016 – March 12, 2017 – Hot Dogs and One Cool Cat
- featuring art by Brigitte Davis, plenty of dogs and cats full of individual personality
Sept 7 – Oct 30, 2016 – Precisely Wild
- featuring art by Andrea Cybyk and Marjorie Powell, maintaining order and striving to break free
- featuring art by Jennifer Duncan, wildly abstract botanicals evolving from billowing pools of color
March 2, 2016 – June 5th, 2016 – ColorCrush
- featuring artist Ann Pickett. Inspired by landscape, the figure and everyday objects, her playful study of vibrant color creates vivid paintings that have a life of their own.
November 18, 2015 – Feb 28, 2016 – Unexpected Treasure
- Mark Howe – gold leaf
- Elizabeth Eby – fused glass
- Brigitte P. Davis – layered acrylic paint
- Anita Bucsay Damron – glass mosaic
September 16 – November 15, 2015 – Bottled Inspiration
- paintings by Joanne Roberts-Wittauer
June 3 – September 13, 2015 – Collective Color
- paintings by local artists Marjorie Powell, Marie Wright and Melanie Zucker Stanley.
Feb 11 – June 1, 2015 – Through My Eyes
- paintings by local artist Jan Sherfy
November 19, 2014 – February 8, 2015 – Organic Elements
- an abstract show featuring color8, an abstract painting collective whose members include Ana Elisa Benavent, Lisa Bohrer, Susan Carey, Maruka Carvajal, Lesley Clarke, M. Jane Johnson, Katie Joselow, and Kay Walsh.
September 17 through November 16, 2014 – Bold Color, Smooth Finish
- abstract works by Octavia Frazier and Andrea Cybyk.
July 23 – September 14, 2014 Monarchs and More!
- with works by Stephanie Bianco, Anita Bucsay Damron, Brigitte P. Davis, Penny Hauffe, Lorrie Herman, M. Jane Johnson, George McLennan, Mary Ellen Mogee, Mary Louise Ravese, and Wendy Schobert.
May 21 – July 20, 2014 Donna Robinson: O Beautiful for Spacious Skies
- contact: email@example.com
- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.MarshaStaiger.com
- contact: www.jangeigerart.com
- contact: Brian at email@example.com
April 2013 – July 2013 – Denise Dittmar and Jane Johnson: Natural Abstractions
January 2013 – April 2013 – Norm Choiniere and Peggy Sullivan: Catching the World by Detail
November 2012 – January 2013 – Tory Cowles: Big Color
- contact: www.torycowles.com
May 2012 – Andrea Cybyk, Lorrie Herman, Jan Sherfy:
- contact: Andrea at www.andreacybyk.com, Lorrie at www.lorrieherman.com and Jan at https://home.comcast.net/~jsherfy