Join us Sunday, September 17th at 868 Estate Vineyards as we host the NCJOC 52nd annual Concours d’Elegance, a JCNA-sanctioned judged car event.
For the second year, the NCJOC Concours returns to 868 Estate Vineyards, in Purcellville, VA on Sunday following the Virginia Jaguar Club (VJC) Concours at Wyndham Virginia Crossings Resort, in Ashland, VA on Saturday.
TWO JCNA CONCOURS EVENTS IN VIRGINIA THE SAME WEEKEND – JUST 2.5 HOUR’S DRIVE APART!!
** The two events are timed to permit participation in both concours shows.
For information on the VJC Concours show Saturday, September 16th, please see http://www.jcna.com/users/se12
To Register for the NCJOC Concours show Sunday, September 17th, please visit: 2017 Concours Entrant_Registration_Form final
This fun family event and car show, presented by the National Capitol Jaguar Owners Club , will feature a display of many varieties of Jaguar and other British cars – both classic and new!
At both events, proud vehicle owners and car enthusiasts will be on hand to discuss the history of these automobiles and to answer questions about their beloved vehicles.
Jaguar day at 868 Estate Vineyards includes:
• a Jaguar Clubs of North American (JCNA)-sanctioned judging event for cars competing locally and for North American awards. Cars are judged on originality and cleanliness by certified judges.
• social time with people who love fine cars and fine wine in a beautiful Virginia farm setting
• wine tastings
• live music throughout the afternoon
• both gourmet and casual farm-to-fork food available onsite
Spectator admission to the event is free. Jaguars entered into the competition must be pre-registered by September 10th. Fees for judged and display cars apply. Other classic British show cars not entered into the competition are also welcome and must be registered by September 10th to ensure a space in the display field.
Special room rates at The Clarion Inn in Harpers Ferry, WV for Saturday night, September 16th – ask for room rate “Jaguar.” Be sure to join us for dinner and cocktails at the hotel Saturday evening at 7:00!
Events of the day:
- 8:00 AM Gate and registration desk open
- 8:00AM Mechanical Check for Concours cars and begin to move cars to Field
- 9:30 AM Judges Meeting
- 9:45AM Rags down
- 10:00 AM Judging Begins for Concours – Public vote on Peoples’ Choice and Best in Show
- 11:00 AM Grandale Restaurant and the Grill open for Lunch
- 2:00-500 PM Live Music in the Pavilion
- 5:00 PM – Awards ceremony and event conclusion.
Concours d’Elegance at 868 Estate 2016