Not surprisingly, the current health crisis has caused us to make significant changes in the way we conduct business at 868 Estate.
The information below has been updated on Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
- 868 is open for curbside pickup and purchasing on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 – 5PM.
- The Tasting Room is closed to guests.
There are four ways to order:
- Curbside pick up: place an order through our “Shop” on our website. Select “PickUp” instead of Shipping and enter the date that you’d like to pick up. When you arrive, please call us in the Tasting Room at 540-668-7008 and we will deliver your wine to your car.
- UPS Delivery: place an order through our “Shop” on our website. If the delivery will be made in AK, FL, MD, MN, DC, VA or CA, you can complete your order and we will pack and ship wine to you within two days.
- UPS Delivery for all those other states: If you live in a state not listed above, your wine order will be processed by our shipping distributor, Vinoshipper. You will create an account with them, select your wine and pay. They will send the order to us and we will get it out thru UPS within two days.
- Local Delivery: Do you live in Leesburg, Ashburn, Sterling, Reston, Herndon, Vienna or Oakton? I’ll being the wine to you! Place an order through our “Shop” on our website and select “PickUp.” In the Order Notes, enter “request home delivery.” I will call you to arrange a time to deliver wine to your doorstep.
Please know how much each order means to us. Every bottle going out feels like an encouraging smile from our customers.
We will look forward to seeing you at the vineyard or online very soon.
All the best (and with a virtual hug from us),
Nancy Deliso, Co-Owner