Enjoy wine by the bottle, glass and flight in our Tasting Room or outside in our picnic area and wide open spaces.
Relax in this beautiful natural environment while drinking some of Virginia’s finest estate-grown wines! Per ABC regulations, no outside alcohol may be brought on site.
We are family-friendly and dog-friendly in all of our outside spaces.
Saturdays and Sundays, enjoy our casual menu at The Grill at 868 which includes cheeseburgers, fish tacos, BBQ, veggie burgers, flatbreads, salad and more.
Weekdays, we have a menu in our Tasting Room that includes grilled paninis, charcuterie boards and giant hot pretzels.
Please enjoy your outside food in our picnic area only, not in our Tasting Room or pavilion.
We enjoy having groups at 868, and busses and limos are welcome. All parties of 8 or more must have a confirmed reservation.
Health and Safety
Our team at 868 Estate will do the following to keep you safe:
- Wear PPE at all times when interacting with customers – we promise we’re smiling under our masks!
- Ensure our design of seating and traffic flow allows for 6ft+ social distancing throughout the property
- Provide our guests with a safe and hospitable environment that is frequently sanitized and sparkling clean
In the spirit of keeping everyone involved happy, healthy, and safe, we ask that guests visiting 868 Estate follow these guidelines:
- Only visit 868 Estate (or anywhere else!) when you are fever & symptom-free
- Respect social distancing guidelines by maintaining a 6ft or greater distance from anyone outside of those in your immediate party
We will look forward to seeing you at the vineyard or online very soon.
All the best (and with a virtual hug from us),
Nancy Deliso, Co-Owner