The information below has been updated on Tuesday, March 23, 2021.
868 is open Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 11 – 5PM. We are open on Fridays and Saturdays from 11 to 6:00PM. Our summer hours will start Saturday, May 1st.
- We are currently serving wine by the bottle, glasses and flights.
- Hungry? In our Tasting Room, we have a small menu of hot grilled panini sandwiches, charcuterie boards and warmed giant pretzels.
- The Grill will reopen Saturday, May 1st.
- Our outside areas are open.
- We have plenty of picnic table and fire pits outside. You are welcome to bring your own blankets or chairs if you would prefer. Enjoy this beautiful natural environment while drinking some of Virginia’s finest estate-grown wines!
- Please enjoy your outside food in our picnic area only, not in our Tasting Room.
- Our Tasting Room is open to guests. Our tables have been spaced to meet government guidelines regarding social distancing. You must wear your mask in our Tasting Room unless you are seated at your table, eating and drinking.
Our team at 868 Estate will do the following to keep you safe:
- Wear PPE at all times when interacting with customers – we promise we’re smiling under our masks!
- Ensure our design of seating and traffic flow allows for 6ft+ social distancing throughout the property
- Keep our physical distance – while we wish we could shake hands or give you a hug, we’ll stay 6ft away for now for our safety & yours
- Provide our guests with a safe and hospitable environment that is frequently sanitized and sparkling clean
In the spirit of keeping everyone involved happy, healthy, and safe, we ask that guests visiting 868 Estate follow these guidelines:
- Only visit 868 Estate (or anywhere else!) when you are fever & symptom-free
- Wear a mask when entering, moving through the property, or using the restrooms. Of course, you’re welcome to remove your mask when seated at your table – it is hard to drink wine with a mask on!
- Respect social distancing guidelines by maintaining a 6ft or greater distance from anyone outside of those in your immediate party
- Leave the tables in their designated places and do not visit with other tables.
There are now four ways to order:
- Enjoy wine on site! Come into the Tasting Room to order.
- Curbside pick up: place an order through our “Shop” on our website. Select “PickUp” instead of Shipping and enter the date that you’d like to pick up. When you arrive, please call us in the Tasting Room at 540-668-7008 and we will deliver your wine to your car.
- UPS Delivery: place an order through our “Shop” on our website. If the delivery will be made in AK, FL, MD, MN, DC, VA or CA, you can complete your order and we will pack and ship wine to you within two days.
- UPS Delivery for all those other states: If you live in a state not listed above, your wine order will be processed by our shipping distributor, Vinoshipper. You will create an account with them, select your wine and pay. They will send the order to us and we will get it out thru UPS within two days.
We will look forward to seeing you at the vineyard or online very soon.
All the best (and with a virtual hug from us),
Nancy Deliso, Co-Owner